Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Sins of your Fear



Hello world,
Thank you for spending some time with me. Thank you for looking into my mind as I rumble on like a fool. In other news, someone got me thinking about the past and what it brings out in people. For one, it makes me very angry at times. It makes me sad, It makes me feel useless and small. But it also makes me feel like I am slowly evolving because I no longer go into depression mode.
One of the hardest things to do in this world is to recover from the unexpected things that life does to you. It is very hard to let go of the past. It is even harder to avoid looking at it in some way or another. As one of those people who tend to have long tempers and can hold out for too long, I know just how it feels for things not to make sense at a particular time. I know how it feels to fill your head and thoughts with all the wrongs you have allowed to be done to you.
But I am a firm believer that the past is not such a bad thing. Actually, the past and all crimes of this world that are done to you are part of life. They should be lessons, yes, but not bloody prisons. They should not hold you back as if you are some sort of criminal in the thralls of the justice system. The truth of the matter is that you have control over the things that happen to you and are committed to memory.
It takes time to learn the bloody lessons. It takes time to understand that maybe, you did not deserve all that was done to you, but you needed for it to be done to you, to become a stronger and better person. This assuming that there are no bots busy scrolling through my little blog.
Anyway, life always throws us lemons. It will throw you the failed interview, the F9 in some damn paper, the cheating girl or boy, the hovering sucker who wants in on your girl or boy, death, sickness, poverty and in some cases betrayal. But as life throws you all these things it gives you a chance to learn.
Take the failed interview…you’ll probably learn what kind of works and what does not as you do loads of interviews. I know I have, and in the end you become better at presenting yourself to that bloody panel. The F9 will probably haunt you as you read. But it will make you read harder and at some point you will pass the damn papers. You see F9s have a funny way of making you feel stupid and damn, when in actual sense you are wise and amazing. Truth is that no one is stupid we just have different academic talents.
I could go on and on about the endings of beauty and brilliance that we can pick out of everything, but that is not my place. It is your place as a human being to see that your past, good, bad, sins, miracles and blessings are things that teach ‘the you’ of today that you’re better than anything.
I am speaking from experience mind you. I am slowly becoming better at it. I have taken every lesson, well not every lesson, but what I can and become a lot better at being me.
Until the next time we meet, my friends, I remain the dream chaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment